We will plan, design, test, build, implement the database application including structure, navigation, look ‘n’ feel and report requirements.
We will build:
- A desktop or web-based front-end application
- A remote back-end (cloud) databases, or local databases that can be synchronised/replicated with central database systems
- Integration with other existing computer systems such as Sage
As an example, we have built business applications that include:
- User Accounts | User Security Levels
- Customers | Contacts | Communication History
- Quotes | Orders | Despatch | Invoices
- Job | Case Management
- Product Catalogue
- Payments | Expenditure | Reconciliation
- User Newsfeed Dashboard including To Do List, Outstanding Items, Alerts, e.g. new customer or customer name change
- Attached Document File Storage Management
- Sales Performance Reporting including bar graphs, pie charts, etc
Once your application is completed, Intellectual Property (IP) Rights are fully transferred to you; there are no license fees to use software we develop for you. You will be able to add and control your own users on the database so, again, there will not be any requirement to have a user license for each user.
Little Star predominantly build applications with:
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- SQL Server
We can collate and upload your database with your original data to provide you with historical like-for-like comparison and analysis.